You Are Reading

Proverbially Yours 2/ Mail Shot Considerations

What do I want to say and how do I want to say it?
My given proverb is practice makes perfect, this links well with my profession of Chiropractor as although Chiropractors go through at least 6 years of training and education before becoming independent Chiropractors, the principle of them continuing to practice what they do to become better is still a key philosophy. There I want to inform Chiropractors that in continuing to practice Chiropractics they will become better at what they do and eventually they more they practice, they will become perfect in the act of spinal manipulations and by practicing they also develop an increasing understanding of there practice and the more they practice the better they will be able to aid their patients. Therefore I want to send out a clear message that Chiropractors should 'Practice your practice' as 'Practice makes perfect'. To deliver the message I will be addressing Chiropractors directly with an immediate message of 'practice your practice' rather than posing a question to my target audience I am instructing them to continue doing what they do, as this will reap the reward of perfection of at their practice. 


What language would be appropriate? 
As I am addressing and talking to medical professional formal language is the most appropriate. I have also kept my message short and simple and encouraging the recipient to visit a website for more information, the simplicity of the message should encourage the recipient to seek out further information from elsewhere. 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved