You Are Reading

Graphic Design That Reflects Me

This is for all of those times when you think you're never going to make it through to the other side, you get so close to edge but yet I'm still here. (yes OUGD405, I'm talking about you.) 

I like design that is so obvious and clear and just there in your face, I enjoy how these messages have an authoritative yet fun voice. 

Profanity is sometimes the best and only way to communicate a message. Despite what my mom might say. 

We've all had those days where we want nothing more than to sit in bed all day, I for one have had to many, but everyday on this earth is precious and must not be wasted, there is a world out there to be explored and it must be explored. 

I motto I live by, yesterday is in the past and tomorrow is in the future, no matter what happens todays you've always got tomorrow to change it. 

Great typography and it's about a stylish lifestyle. I find clean, simple and tidy typography aesthetically pleasing and I like to wear smart neat clothes. I dress how I like to design. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved