You Are Reading

Design For Web: Websites















For the design for web brief I have been looking into a series of website that feature a technique called scrolling parallax which is where the content of the site is presented in sections, but these sections act as layers and layer on top of each other to create a 3D effect. I think this type of web design is fitting for the content that will be on my site as often these sites are just on page and the content of my site does follow together from one element to other. Furthermore my publication is very image heavy that is complimented by type this type of layer also works with my pre existing design style I have created for Abandoned. Furthermore I the site to be an immersive experience which I think this type of site design offers as the images and text are the full size of the browser so the user immediately become engaged and immersed in the content. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved