You Are Reading

Design For Print & Web: A Product Range













I have used visual research to investigate into a possible products that could form my product range for the print component to the brief, I am using the print component of the brief to launch the channel to the public. I have been looking into products that can be used to both promote the brand and channel but also products that link with the viewing experience. From this research I found that a tote, I think, will be crucial as the promotional items can all be placed in the tote and given out as a promotional pack. In terms of printed ephermera I think postcard style leaflet would work effectively as they can be handed out but be part the back, they are also very affordable. From the research I have conducted I think its evident that the most effective way of working with promotional items is to keep the text to a minimum and deliver a short message, and then use the brand image and colour to complete the aesthetic. Most of these designs are simple and do not aim to deliver masses of information but one, short clear message. 

Products I can consider for promotional items; 
  • Food packaging
  • Stickers
  • Flyers and leaflets
  • CD/DVD
  • Booklets
  • Tote bags

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved